SERVICES Kindness is to do what’s best for the other person,
according to what he needs for his wellbeing.
SERVICES FOR GROUP ORGANIZERS
Attention and exclusivity: Our staff is prepared to ensure your group´s tranquility and comfort, allowing you the exclusivity of our facilities and gardens, mountain trails and the crystal clear pools of the Talari river, ensuring privacy and comfort for your event.
Logistical support: We make sure that you and your group receive what they need to make your stay here with us at La Montaña Azul a wonderful experience. We are looking forward to helping you make your event even better than your group could imagine.
We offer you
• Organizing the reception and the transportation of your group (San Jose – La Montaña Azul – San Jose). We also provide a guide that will receive your group at the airport and will accompany them to La Montaña Azul
• Specifically designed elements for your events such as shirts, hats, mugs and others
• Organizing trips to the beach, hot springs, national parks and more
• Quality printing programs for the participants
SPA: We offer services for relaxation and physical wellbeing; our professional therapists are specialized in relaxing massages, reflexology and craniofacial massages.
Facilities and our capacity: We host groups of at least 10 participants and a maximum of 60 people
Food: A delicious fusion gourmet – vegetarian menu that has been designed by chefs and health professionals. So besides the delight of wonderful flavors you will also have a healthy diet that helps your body to fully harmonize.
Accommodation and food courtesies
We have the following courtesies:
- Groups of 12 to 16 participants: one person free
- Groups of 17 to 29 people: one and a half people free
- Groups of 30 to 43 people: 2 people free
- Groups of 43 and more participants: 3 people free
- Guided hikes to the pools of the Talari River for every three nights booked
Optional activities and tours
Ask us about our special activities during your stay:
- Flow learning: Night rainforest hike and bonfires
- Flow running for runners and athletes
- Personalized Chi Kung sessions
- Practical lecture about Intuitive Eating
Trips to places of great beauty:
- Hot springs of San Gerardo
- Enjoy the beach and the sea of Marino Ballena´s National Park
- Mountain hikes through nature reserve areas or zones
- Visit the heart of the community: Local artisans’ shops, traditional sugar mill, artisan cheese makers, local art galleries, organic cacao and chocolatier store and more