Healthy and exquisite flavors are prepared with delicacy and love for your happiness.
Food virtuosos and nutrition professionals have interwoven their experience to create a magnificent gourmet-fusion vegetarian food, which will bring you joy and harmonize your physiological system.
FIND AT YOUR TABLE:
- Delicious natural flavors that bring forth health. Fresh herbs such as sage, lemongrass, basil, thyme, rosemary and peppermint, with amazing roots, such as turmeric and ginger, are used in exquisite proportions just for your delight
- A healthy balance of vegetable proteins that will give you vigor and lightness
- Delicious wheat-free cakes and breads are prepared daily in our ovens, with rice, yucca, oats, chontaduro and banana flour for your delight
- To take care of your health we offer as much as possible organic products and avoid the use of processed products that may contain preservatives or dyes.
WE LIKE TO CARE FOR YOU
When we cook for you, we seek to nourish you optimally at a physical level, and we also want to provide you through your food, the true care that makes you smile from the soul, the affection that opens your heart even more, and the joy that gives you a Serene strength.
If you have a medical diet or require a special diet, our kitchen is ready to serve you, we only ask that you to let us know 7 days in advance about your needs.
THE TEAM THAT SERVES YOU
We are a group of women and men from these peaceful mountains, we have received the best training coupled with the joy that it gives us to take care of you.
Each day will bring a surprise of flavors, colors, smells and textures that will make each visit to the dining room an attractive and delightful experience
If all this is eaten in a day imagine the captivating delight of eating this in a week!
You will find two buffets that offer a range of flavors and wonderful options to start the day.
Buffet Caress of Lightness
- A Green Smoothie for a day full of energy and health
- Home made Corn flakes and yoghurts
- Fresh fruits from the area
- Loaves bread of rice, cassava, oats and banana flour, which if you wish, you can sweeten with honey from mountain honey bees or fruit jams with aromatic herbs
Buffet Pura Vida: Typical breakfast in Costa Rica:
- Gallo Pinto (rice and beans with local spices), roasted plantains, corn tortillas, eggs and other local delicacies
Mid-morning SNACK to celebrate the day
- Papaya fruit skewer with mint leaves
- Organic cocoa tart, rice flour and oatmeal with walnut cover
- Lemonade with basil
- Coffee, aromatic herbs from the garden and tea
Menu: Line on the Water
- Zucchini soup, with rosemary and other herbs
- Lentil burgers with olive sauce
- Baked potatoes with herbs from the garden
- Mixed salad with an exquisite ginger dressing
- To close, a dessert that will remain smiling in your memory: Sesame tahini seed balls with honey and almonds
AFTERNOON SNACK to give thanks for the day
- Seasonal fruit
- Citrus cake with caramelized organge strips
- Hot drink of fresh cane water with lemon and cardamom
Menu: Waterfall of Colors
- Tomato soup with rosemary, served with tender corn toast
- Vegetarian lasagna with a special tomato sauce prepared with the recipes of the Italian grandmothers.
- Orchard bazaar: fresh vegetables wrapped in rice wraps
- Cassava dreamcatchers: crispy cassava threads clusters
- Green salad with smoked paprika dressing
- Homemade Gluten free dessert with homemade almond ice cream with organic cocoa
- Aromatics infusions of various herbs from the garden
- Fresh fruit juices
- Organic coffee
About Happy Food
- We select your food with the utmost care for your health and the environmental and social responsibility necessities in mind.
- We prefer foods that, as much as possible, generate harmony, equity and well-being from the production to the distribution process.
- We prepare and serve food in an act of joy and love.
- We thank and bless the food and those who made it possible to reach us.
- We eat with serenity and in a positive inner state. We know that we also feed on our emotions and thoughts.
- We want to use the energy that the food gives us to do good.
WHERE WE ARE?
Tel: +506 2742-5278/73
Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica